Monday, November 29, 2010

Post Numero Uno!



I thought to start with a fun little animation I did in SCAD (Savannah Collage of Art and Design).

I'm studying to become an AWESOME animator with powers of AWESOME greatness to create AWESOMENESS!!!!
To summarize, I want to use animation to entertain and to touch hearts, arise laughter, and bring togetherness of all people, all ages.

Growing up, I've been influenced by much animation, the main ones being Disney movies and T.V. cartoons. I've valued the family aspect of animation ever since, continuing to look up at studios like PIXAR Animation Studios and DreamWorks for their contribution.

However, animation is far more than a family entertainment. I love it for its infinite possibilities.
I value it's ability to target individual audiences as well as large, in addition to its many forms it can take.

As a wise professor once told me, "It's an Art of Impossible Worlds." (~ Professor Charles DaCosta)


No comments:

Post a Comment